Acceptable Use Policy. Company expects all of its users to be respectful of other people. If you notice any violation of this Acceptable Use Policy or other unacceptable behaviors by any user, you should report such activity to Company at info@QuipMag.com.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you post on the Service or transmit to other users and agree that you will not hold Company responsible or liable for any Content from other users that you access on the Service.
Categories of prohibited Content below are merely examples and are not intended to be exhaustive. Company will make the sole determination as to whether or not Content is acceptable for the Service. Without limitation, you will not post or transmit to other users anything that contains Content that:
- is defamatory, abusive, obscene, profane or ofensive;
- infringes or violates another party’s intellectual property rights (such as music, videos, photos or other materials for which you do not have written authority from the owner of such materials to post on the Service);
- violates any party’s right of publicity or right of privacy;
- is threatening, harassing or that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- promotes or encourages violence;
- is inaccurate, false or misleading in any way;
- is illegal or promotes any illegal activities;
- contains personal information of any party such as phone numbers, addresses, license plate numbers, etc;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- contains any advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation.
You understand that when using the Service, you will be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that Company is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable. If you do so object, you should not use the Service.
Voting. From time to time certain aspects of the Service may involve voting through a variety of mechanisms potentially including web-based and/or mobile voting. Company reserves the right to adjust the outcome of any voting associated with the Service if it believes, in its sole discretion, that any mechanism of fraud, abuse, or automated voting has influenced the result. Furthermore, Company will consider the outcome of voting in association with the Service, but may use other factors in addition to voting to determine various aspects of the Service associated with voting.
Links. This Service may contain links to other web sites not maintained by us. These links may include listings that can provide you with further information, or links that have been included in materials uploaded to the Service by a party other than Company. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Service and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of each and every web site that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other web sites or services. Despite any links that might exist on the Service, we do not endorse and are not affiliated with such third parties.
Advertisements. Company takes no responsibility for the products or services provided by advertisers. Any dealings you have with advertisers found while using the Service are between you and the advertiser, and you agree that Company is not liable for any loss or claim that you may have against an advertiser.
No Warranties. The service, including all content made available on or accessed through the service, is provided “as is” and we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever for the content on the service. Further, to the fullest extent permissible by law, we disclaim any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that the functions contained in the service or any materials or content contained therein will be completely secure, uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that the service or the server that makes it available is free of viruses or other harmful components. We shall not be liable for the use of the service, including, without limitation, the content and any errors contained therein provided by third parties. In no event will we be liable under any theory of tort, contract, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, or other consequential damages, lost profits, lost data, lost opportunities, costs of cover, exemplary, punitive, personal injury/wrongful death, each of which is hereby excluded by agreement of the parties regardless of whether or not we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
If any part of these warranty disclaimers or limitations of liability is found to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason or if we are otherwise found to be liable to you in any manner, then our aggregate liability for all claims under such circumstances for liabilities, shall not exceed the lesser fifty dollars ($50).
Any claims asserted by you in connection with the Service must be asserted in writing to Company within one (1) year of the date such claim first arose, or such claim is forever waived by you. Each claim shall be adjudicated individually, and you agree not to combine your claim with the claim of any third party.
Copyright Notices. Materials may be made available via the Service by third parties not within our control. We are under no obligation to, and do not, scan content used in connection with the Service for the inclusion of illegal or impermissible content. However, we respect the copyright interests of others. It is our policy not to permit materials known by us to infringe another party’s copyright to remain on the Service.
If you believe any materials on the Service infringe a copyright, you should provide us with written notice that at a minimum contains:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All copyright notices should be sent to our designated agent as follows:
It is our policy to terminate relationships regarding content with third parties who repeatedly infringe the copyrights of others.
Contact Information. Should you have any questions you may contact us at info@QuipMag.com.